Assignment 1: Discussion—Cultural Differences and Ethical StandardsYour Module 3 readings explained that understanding cultural differences are critical to success in international business. A country’s culture reflects and shapes its values, and each country adopts laws that reflect their prevailing ethical standards.Consider the following scenario:To assist the sale of your products in a particular foreign market, you are advised to pay a 10 percent commission to a go-between who has access to high-ranking government officials in that market. You suspect, but do not know, that the go-between will split the commission with the government officials who decide which goods to buy.Use your module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet to research the importance of understanding cultural differences in global business. Then, respond to the following:Should you pay the 10 percent commission? Justify your response.Does it make a difference if your competitors routinely pay such commissions? Explain why this may or may not have an impact on your decision.Do you think there should be more or fewer attempt to regulate international ethics? Why? Justify your answer using the research you have done in preparation for this assignment.By the due date assigned, post your response to the Discussion Area. Through the end of the module, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses. Examine their arguments in support of the selected system and provide counterarguments.Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assignment 1: Discussion—Cultural Differences and Ethical
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.