Assess how issues impact the Hispanic family system based on the selected modeProvide your critical reflection of practice competencies and its multicultural practice applicationConstruct a genogram and an ecomap of the family.Paper Logistics: The paper should:be between 4 and 5 double-spaced pages, not including references, and appendices:use references (scholarly sources) as needed to explain your theoretical base or assessment comments;be in correct APA style and free of grammar and spelling errors.AssessmentPrepare your interview questions by including the following aspects:Family background and impacts of family issues: Briefly provide thefamily background, and discuss how Hispanic family issues affectindividuals and other family members’ social and psychologicalfunctioning (attach both genogram and ecomap as appendix)The types and quality of relationships depicted in the genogram and the ecomapThe stage of the family life cycle (see Goldenberg, Stanton, & Goldenberg, 2017, pp. 33-34)The strengths and vulnerabilities of the Hispanic familyCultural elements: What are the effects that ethnicity and diversityhave on the family, within the family, and its environmental systems(i.e. common characteristics, values about seeking help, the impact ofrace, class, religion, gender roles, historical factors).II – Personal & Professional Critical ReflectionA critical reflection of practice competencies (e.g., any insights gained in applying the selected theoretical framework for assessing the family) and multicultural practice application – particularly in Hispanic culture based on the experience of the interview and this assignment.III – ReferencesAPA format reference page(s) with 4 -5 scholarly sources.IV – AppendicesInclude:Interview questions. Be clear and culturally sensitive (review the aspects covered under Assessment)Genogram and ecomap of the family
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Assess how issues impact the Hispanic family system based on
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.