As told by Morton (2011), Mahatma Gandhi is often misquoted as saying, “Be the change you wish to see in the world” indicating that change has to start with individuals. Actually, Gandhi said, “If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. … We need not wait to see what others do” (as cited in Morton, 2011). This quotation indicates that, although personal and social change are related, one must take action personally before the world can change.Considering everything you have learned in this course, share a personal action plan that strategizes how you will implement the ideas learned throughout this course. Craft three strategies (e.g., steps, guidelines, processes, procedures, etc.) that you will follow to implement specific outcomes. Include a specific timeline, such as two weeks, a month, or a year, for implementation.Describe how your strategies will lead to desired outcomes.Describe any resistance you may encounter by following these strategies.Utilize the Required Studies and Recommended Studies from throughout to the course to support your action plan.Reflect on your responses to the Week 3 discussions: The Heart of Leadership, and The Traits of a Servant Leader. In your Personal Action Plan, elaborate on how you might manifest the heart and traits of a leader in your future endeavors.Support your statements with evidence from the Required Studies and your research. Cite and reference your sources in APA style.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
As told by Morton (2011), Mahatma Gandhi is often misquoted
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.