As the final project for this course you will writing a 4-5 pg (NOT including the work cited page) argumentative essay about a sports text of your choosing. This can be a film (including a film we’ve watched in class) or a book, etc. This paper will also allow you to demonstrate the skills you have developed in recognizing and writing about context. The following could be thought of as a rubric, but this final paper is not a completion grade. It is possible* that you could technically “do” all of these things but not do them well enough to get a 4.0. Please take advantage of instructor office hours, email in order to help you do the best you can do on this final assignment. Your paper should do the following___ Have a clear, specific thesis about some aspect of sports in the text you are writing about. ___ Provide a section of context following the introduction that pulls out a larger key term from your thesis to explain for your reader. ___ This contextual section should appropriately incorporate at least (2) citations from appropriate sources___ Present and analyze three examples that prove your thesis from the text you choose. Remember, you should have at least 5-6 sentence of analysis for each example you describe. Analysis explains HOW your example helps prove/substantiate your thesis. ___ For each your three examples, you should incorporate at least (1) citation from appropriate sources and provide contextual guidance to your reader. Odds and Ends__ This paper should be in 12-inch, Times New Roman font, with 1-inch margins. Any paper that does not follow this guideline will be automatically deducted 6 points. __ This paper should have in-text citations that are in MLA format__ This paper should have a works cited page (NOT included in page count) where all entries are in the appropriate MLA format. Many of the “tools” I’ve seen ya’ll use do not actually do a 100% correct job of transferring information. So you’ll need to double check. __ This paper should be your own, original work. You cannot use work that we’ve completed in group activities, lectures, etc. __ This paper needs to make crystal clear ideas that words that are your own and ideas and words you’ve taken from a source. Failure to do this constitutes plagiarism, and I will fail you for this.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
As the final project for this course you will writing a 4-5
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.