As a Child Protective Services worker, you must be able to advocate for those who are most vulnerable. It is not only our job as human service workers to care for our clients, but we must also advocate on a macro level on their behalf.Locate a law, bill, or case in your community or state regarding child abuse or neglect. Examples include the Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) and Adoption Safe Families Act (AFSA).Track its path from inception to the present and note where it is in the governmental process.Visit the Law Librarians’ Society of Washington, D.C. website for additional ideas.https://www.llsdc.org/state-legislationWrite a 350- to 700-word letter to an elected official regarding your position on this legislation or case as it applies to children and families. If applicable, feel free to actually send your letter to the elected official.Address the following items in your letter:Summarize the selected bill or law and state its current status.Summarize the historical events and context in which the law was created. How has the history of child abuse and neglect helped shape this public policy or legal response?How might this bill or law affect children in your state?What can you do to affect the outcome of this bill or change or support this law?Include relevant qualitative and quantitative statistical data to support your position.Format your letter consistent with APA guidelines.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
As a Child Protective Services worker, you must be able to a
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.