Answer the following questions for this research article: Stobaugh, H.C. et al.(2016) Including whey protein and whey permeate in ready-to-use supplementary food improves recovery rates in children with moderate acute malnutrition: a randomized, double-blind clinical trial. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 103:926-33. Download a PDF of the article here: Stobaugh AJCN 2016.pdfPlease upload a 2-3 page, double-spaced paper answering the following questions. No more than 3 pages please. Please number your answers. Do NOT include the questions. Please use short, concise sentences to answer these questions; do not submit an essay.Introduction: After reading the introduction, explain in your own words the reason(s) why the authors chose to conduct this research study.What scientific question is being addressed?What is the authors’ hypothesis (or prediction)?Subjects and Methods4. This study is a randomized controlled clinical trial. How were the participants randomized? What is the control group? What is meant by double-blind? 5. What criteria were used to select the subjects for the study? Results 6. How did the energy, lipid and protein content of the soy and whey RUSFs compare (Table 2)? Which supplemental food gave the best recovery (measured as percent of children with MUAC >12.5 cm) (Table 4)? Is this difference statistically significant?7. What conclusions do the author’s draw from their study? Discussion 8. Did the study results support the authors’ hypothesis? How strong/convincing are the data? 9. What are the limitations of this study? 10. Suggest a possible future experiment based on this study.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Answer the following questions for this research article: St
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.