Answer the following questions. Apx 150 words each Be concise and effective with your answers! #1. Recall your best and worst boss, supervisor, or leader in the past. (both questions can be answered in one paragraph) 1) Analyze your best one: Among Legitimate, Reward, Coercive, Referent, and Expert Power, which one do you think s/he exerts most frequently? Provide at least one example in which s/he utilized that power over you or other people. Simple example, easy to relate to. 2) Analyze your worst one: Among the five powers above, which one do you think your worst leader exerts most frequently? Provide an example too! Simple example, easy to relate to. #2. Recall your favorite leader that you described in Week 4 Class Discussion (I talked about Obama) (where you analyzed his/her Big Five personalities). Among Trait, Behavior, Contingency, Transformational, and Transactional, and Authentic models of leadership, which one describes his or her leadership the best? # 3. In your current or past organization, recall a practice which was designed to make the organization more ethical, if any (e.g., related training, education, newsletter, speech from CEO, conversation with managers, etc.) (please pick a simple example that is realistic and easy to relate to) Describe the practice and how it worked (successful or useless?) If it didn’t work well (so most employees ignored it), suggest how to improve it.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Answer the following questions. Apx 150 words each Be concis
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.