Answer each question with a minimum of 100 words each. Provide references and citations after each question. Does not need to be formatted like an essay-Consider the organization (Integrated Project Management Company https://www.ipmcinc.com/). What economic, social, political, technological, and/or ecological factors must be taken into account when evaluating the remote environment?-Locate an organization in the news and explain how it is trying to create value and competitive advantage in its industry/sector.(The news article you reference should be a current article found in a reliable publication, like your local newspaper, the Wall Street Journal, Business Week magazine, etc.)-How should BP have handled an external environmental analysis and what environmental changes and trends (opportunities and threats) might the firm have discovered?-What would a competitor of BP now discover about the firm by completing a competitor analysis?-Why is it important for a firm to study and understand the external environment?-How do the five forces of competition in an industry affect its profitability potential? Explain.-What is a strategic group? Of what value is knowledge of the firm’s strategic group in formulating that firm’s strategy?
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Answer each question with a minimum of 100 words each. Provi
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.