Annotated BibliographyIf you are unfamiliar with how to create an Annotated Bibliography, be sure to review the Annotated Bibliography section on the library website. It can be accessed here. Any further questions can be answered in this week’s Live Classroom with your instructor portion of the module, which will focus on how to create an annotated bibliography.With your proposal and any other research that you conduct, you will need to find resources to support your topic and then reference them in order to give credit where credit is due. Annotated bibliographies are typically used for academic research papers, but they can also be useful tools for professional reports and proposals. In an annotated bibliography, each reference includes an additional summary that describes the content and explains why the source is useful. In your summary explain why the source is included in the bibliography. As you summarize each source, make sure you identify the main idea that will be highlighted. Construct your summary around the meaning and value of each source and establish a connection of the source to the proposal. You must distinguish credible and accurate types of materials to support the main concept of the proposal and recognize the context of your sources.For your annotated bibliography, include at least five sources, of which two must be from scholarly journals. To locate your sources, you will need to utilize effective search tools within the databases to distinguish relevant academic and professional sources. Use the databases in the library to locate the scholarly resources. The databases can be found in the Library Resources tab.Here is what I am doing it on. I am including a outline so far and executive summary that I had done this week. We can try to use these references or we can do new ones with them.Everything needs to be APA Format
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Annotated BibliographyIf you are unfamiliar with how to crea
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.