Annotated Bibliography Last week we conducted preliminary research to submit a research proposal that addresses a profession-related issue from at least two discipline perspectives.Once your proposal (your research request) is approved, you are ready to start the primary research. As a researcher, you must become an expert on your topic. The annotated bibliography is a compilation of sources you plan to potentially use in your research.It encourages you to think critically about the content of the works you are using and their relation to your own research and ideas. The annotated bibliography also demonstrates that you have read and understand your sources. For this week, you will prepare your annotated bibliography to include 6 sources (4 must be peer-reviewed). List one annotation after the other.Each annotation must be 150-200 words in length and include the information outlined in the steps below (see example annotation). Steps for writing an annotation: Cite the source using APA reference style. Describe the main ideas, arguments, themes, theses, or methodology. Compare to other sources you have also cited to show similarities and differences. Identify the observations or conclusions of the author. Explain why each source is useful for your research topic. Note** Annotations are original descriptions that you create after reading the source.Never copy someone else’s annotation or use abstracts to summarize. Your completed assignment should be written third person use APA style formatting. View your assignment rubric.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Annotated Bibliography Last week we conducted preliminary re
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.