ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENTThis assignment asks you to synthesize and reflect critically on at least 8 relevant sources that you areplanning on using for your Essay #4 (Note: more than 8 sources will help you write a stronger paper if all the sources are relevant). Writing the bibliography before your thesis will help you determine what you want to argue because the research will ensure that your essay is successful. SOURCESYour bibliography should contain 8 entries, and should meet the following criteria:2 academic, peer-reviewed journal articles about a MonstersA popular newspaper or newsmagazine article about a MonsterA credible website (one that fulfills the CARS test) with information about the MonsterA primary source about the Monster (including but not limited to movement organization website, print or online interviews with movement activists, movement documents or art, activist generated writing, documentaries featuring living movement activists, etc.)3 Choice sources FORMATFor each of your sources, you should include an entry with relevant publication information in MLA format. ANNOTATIONS Directions: Your annotations for each of your 8 sources should do the followingo summarize the source (chapter, book, article, or the like).o identify the piece’s argument (or main point) & list 2-3 subpointso discuss the source’s strengths and weaknesses. For instance,Is it credible?Is it accurate?Is it reasonable?Does it offer support?See the CARS Checklist (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.o describe how this piece will contribute to your research project.o Each annotation should be a ½ page to 1-page double-spaced. Connection to Essay #4:All the sources used in the annotated bibliography MUST be used in essay #4. Failing to include one of the sources may result in a failing grade.Due Dates:Sunday Week 7: Rough draft of annotated bibliography with Sources 1-8Sunday Week 8: Turn in Final Draft of Annotated BibliographyExample:Lamott, Anne. Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life. NewYork: Anchor Books, 1995.Lamott’s book offers honest advice on the nature of a writing life, complete with its insecurities and failures. Taking a humorous approach to the realities of being a writer, the chapters in Lamott’s book are wry and anecdotal and offer advice on everything from plot development to jealousy, from perfectionism to struggling with one’s own internal critic. In the process, Lamott includes writing exercises designed to be both productive and fun. Lamott offers sane advice for those struggling with the anxieties of writing, but her main project seems to be offering the reader a reality check regarding writing, publishing and struggling with one’s own imperfect humanity in the process. Rather than a practical handbook for producing and/or publishing, this text is indispensable because of its honest perspective, its down-to-earth humor, and its encouraging approach. Chapters in this text could easily be included in the curriculum for a writing class. Several of the chapters in Part 1 address the writing process and would serve to generate discussion on students’ own drafting and revising processes. Some of the writing exercises would also be appropriate for generating classroom writing exercises. Students should find Lamott’s style both engaging and enjoyable.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENTThis assignment asks you to
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.