Analyze Business Case 34-7, ‘Labor Unions,’ located below. Prepare a professional-caliber brief on the case.34–7. Labor Unions. Carol Garcia and Pedro Salgado were bus drivers for Latino Express, Inc., a transportation com- pany. Garcia and Salgado began soliciting signatures from other drivers to certify the Teamsters Local Union No. 777 as the official representative of the employees. Latino Express fired Garcia and Salgado. The two drivers filed a claim with the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), alleging that the employer had committed an unfair labor practice. Which employer practice defined by the National Labor Relations Act did the plaintiffs most likely charge Latino Express with committing? Is the employer’s discharge of Garcia and Sal- gado likely to be construed as a legitimate act in opposition to union solicitation? If a violation is found, what can the NLRB do? Discuss. To support your brief: Find Harris v. Quinn, 134 S. Ct. 2618, 2014, to respond to the questions in this case. Based on the case information provided: State the facts of the case and the key issues.Identify federal labor laws applicable to the case.Determine whether the union is guilty of unfair labor practices, and explain your reasoning.Express your main points, arguments, concepts, and information coherently and logically. Additional Requirements Cover page: Include your name, the assignment number, and the assignment or case title.Length: 1–2 double-spaced pages, not including the cover page.Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.APA formatting: Format resources and citations according to current APA guidelines.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Analyze Business Case 34-7, ‘Labor Unions,’ located below. P
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.