Analyze a Current Health Care Problem or Issue.Analyze a Current Health Care Problem or IssueFor this assignment, you will analyze the current health care problem or issue of interest to you, which you used in the Unit 4 Assignment. You selected one of the problems or issues from the media resource linked below.To explore the chosen topic you should use the first four topics of the Socratic Problem-Solving Approach Media for critical thinking that were introduced in the Unit 4 Assignment. These are also linked in the resources of this unit. Start by defining the health care problem or issue on the health care topic of your choice, then provide details about the problems or issues that are part of the chosen topic, and identify causes for the problems or issues. Identify at least three scholarly or academic peer-reviewed journal articles about the topic you are discussing by using articles found in the Unit 4 Assignment or searching the Capella Library using the applicable undergraduate library research guide. To complete this assignment you will need to:1.Use scholarly information to explain a health care problem or issue.1.Assess the credibility of information sources.2.Assess the relevance of the information sources.2.Analyze the problem or issue.1.Describe the setting or context for the problems or issues.2.Describe the reasons that make the problems or issues important to you.3.Identify groups of people affected by the problems or issues.3.Discuss potential solutions for the problems or issues.1.Describe potential solutions.2.Compare and contrast your opinion with other opinions you find in sources from the Capella Library.3.Provide the pros and cons for one of the solutions you are proposing.4.Analyze the ethical implications if the potential solution was implemented.1.Describe what would be necessary to implement the proposed solution.2.Provide examples from the literature to support the points you are making.3.Discuss the pros and cons of implementing the proposed solution from an ethical principle point of view.5.Write clearly and logically, with correct use of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.1.Determine the proper application of the rules of grammar and mechanics.2.Assess the relevance and credibility of information sources.6.Write following APA style for in-text citation, quotes, and references.1.Determine the proper application of APA formatting requirements and scholarly writing standards.2.Apply the principles of effective composition.3.Integrate information from outside sources into academic writing by appropriately quoting, paraphrasing, and summarizing following APA style.4.Submit your assignment to the Turnitin Assignment area: u09a1: Analyze a Current Health Care Problem or Issue.Organize your paper using the following structure and headings:Title page. (A separate page.)Introduction. (A brief statement about the purpose of the paper.) (One paragraph.)Identify the elements of the problem or issue, or question.Analyze, define, and frame the problem or issue, or question.Consider solutions, responses, or answers.Choose a solution, response, or answer.Implementation of the potential solution.Conclusion. (One paragraph.)Other RequirementsYour paper should meet the following requirements:1.Length: At least 4–6 typed, double-spaced pages, not including the title page and reference page.2.Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.3.APA Template: Use the APA Style Paper Template and APA Style Paper Tutorial (linked in the Resources).4.Written communication: Use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.5.Content: Integrate information from outside sources to include at least three scholarly or academic peer-reviewed journal articles on health care.6.References: Use at least three scholarly or academic peer-reviewed journal articles and three in-text citations within the paper.7.APA format: Follow current APA guidelines for in-text citations of outside sources in the body of your paper and also on the reference page.8.Turnitin: Submit your paper to Turnitin.Note: Read the Analyze a Current Health Care Problem or Issue Scoring Guide to fully understand how your paper will be graded.Example assignment: You may use the assignment example, linked in the Resources, to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like.Submit the paper for evaluation by clicking on the assignment title in the unit and uploading the paper as a Word document.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Analyze a Current Health Care Problem or Issue.Analyze a Cur
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.