Allocating Public Health Resources [WLO: 2] [CLOs: 1, 5]Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Chapter 8 of your textbook.Imagine that you are standing on the bank of a river and injured people start floating down the river towards you. There is no end to the floating people…they just keep coming and coming. You are alone, and you do not have cell service to phone for back up. What do you do? In your discussion post, discuss what type of assistance you would want to provide by completing the following:Explain where you think it would be best to focus your energy assisting (e.g., should you stay where you are and pull people out of the river, or should you go upstream to find out why injured people are ending up in the river?).Determine what proportion of assistance should go to aiding injured people versus preventing the cause of the injuries in the first place.Justify your reasoning for why you would allocate your resources that way. (There is no right or wrong answer to this; it is a matter of determining the priorities between treatment versus prevention.).First Guided Response Due on Day 5: Compare your response to that of your classmate. Assess how your classmate’s response would relate to public health issues more broadly. Determine whether your classmate’s justification for allocating resources is appropriate when considering public health issues more broadly. Pose at least one follow-up question to your classmate’s discussion response. Please make sure your questions are open-ended and not one-word response questions in order to enhance critical thinking skills. Respond to at least two of your classmates.Second Guided Response Due on Day 7: You must respond to the questions posed to you by your classmates by Day 7 of the week.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Allocating Public Health Resources [WLO: 2] [CLOs: 1, 5]Prio
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.