Algebra Teacher’s Notebook – *********Construct a Portfolio of Algebra teaching methods and activities. It will be scored based on completeness, creativity, and organization. It should contain at least the following:*******A minimum of 20 objectives noted in this class, class notes, activities, at least ten teaching methods in Lesson Plan format (you may use From Arithmetic to Algebra book for lesson plan ideas), a glossary, a bibliography, and some organization structure, such as a Table of Contents or topic dividers. The Algebra Teacher’s Notebook (ATN) is due on the eighth meeting. AT LEAST 10 LESSON PLANS.Due: Week 8Objectives: #1- 28AP: # 1 – 12INTASC: #1 – 10Assessment 8 (Knowledge of Subject Matter)Scoring Rubric for Assignment # 1:1. Completeness of notebook5 points2. Creativity5 points3. Organization4 points4. Includes comprehensive activities8 points5. Includes a minimum of 20 course objectives5 points6. Includes at least ten teaching methods in lesson plan format8 pointsTotal35 points**IN GENERAL THE TEACHR WANT 10 LESSONS PLAN IN TOTAL AD 20 OBJECTIVES FOR ALGEBRA DIVIDED BETWEEN ALL THOSE 10 LESSON PLANS. TEMPLATE SHE PROPOSE IT IS ATTACHED******ANY SOURCE FOR ACTIVITIES PLEASE NEED TO CLARIFY FROM WHERE
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Algebra Teacher’s Notebook – *********Construct a Portfoli
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.