After viewing the moot court testimony, provide your reaction to the manner in which the student testified. What other “no-no’s” should be avoided when testifying? How would you have responded to the defense attorney’s questions? You need to reference previous readings in your response. PerspectiveWe have learned throughout the course about the proper way to conduct business when testifying. Proper grooming, professional attire, and enunciation are important for portraying to the jury that you are a responsible and trustworthy witness, investigator, or technician. However, the nervousness of initially testifying or the rush to get to the courthouse on time may contribute to forgetting some basic concepts of proper courtroom demeanor and testimony. I’ve attached the Moot Court Testimony Transcript. At least 500-words APA format please
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
After viewing the moot court testimony, provide your reactio
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.