After reading Mooney, Knox, & Schacht, Chapter #7 you have learned about work issues. Unemployment is defined as being without work, seeking work, and available for work. Long-term unemployment is being without work for at least 27 weeks. Underemployment is high skilled or educated workers employed in low skilled or low-wage jobs; part-time workers seeking full-time work; people seeking work without success; and people available to work and have been seeking work in the last year without success. Outsourcing is the practice of a business subcontracting their work to a third-party. Automation is replacing human labor with machines. Global competition is competing corporations that do business with international customers. In the reply box, discuss how outsourcing, automation, and global competition impacts the US worker, even with the current low unemployment rate. Support your answer with information from chapter #7. Cite the information with the page number and textbook edition you are using, for example (pg.100, ed.10). Pargraph length with citation from the book. Edition 7200-300 words
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
After reading Mooney, Knox, & Schacht, Chapter #7 you have l
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.