Addition and Resolution of Vectors: The Force tableAfter doing the experiment according to the instructions given in lab, you will be responsible to turn in the following:All data for vector addition III and Vector addition IV in the table page 83 must be typed, they can either be presented in a table or individually. All vector diagrams must have arrows specific to each direction. Analytical: Individual steps for the mathematical work must be shown with calculations for the resultant, magnitude and angle. A simple diagram must be drawn either with a ruler and pencil, or on the computer.Give the angle for the equilibrant as well.Experimental: Give the magnitude and angle for the equilibrant. A diagram can be given showing the individual vectors and equilibrant, magnitude and angle. Again, use a compass, a ruler and pencil.Graphical: Must be done on graph paper and to scale. They can also be done on the computer if you choose to do so. Remember, all individual vectors will be drawn head to tail, not all at the intersection between x & y axes.Again, don’t forget the arrows in all of your diagrams and the equilibrant, magnitude and angle. Modifications:Instructions below apply to vector additions III and IV:You need to turn the following in:For the mathematical part, you need to submit the following: Only the final answer for the resultant with it’s angle and equilibrant with it’s angle, all calculations were done in lab.. convert the final answer for the resultant to Newtons showing how the conversion was made.For the experimental part: Show the experimental angle for the equilibrant. Must show individual vectors at the intersection between the x and y axes with arrows and where the equilibrant is located with the angle on the diagram. Remember we determined the magnitude of the equilibrant mathematically and you only determined the equilibrant angle.For the graphical part: submit both diagrams to scale and head to tail with arrows. Connect the resultant graphically and measure it’s length. Must convert the magnitude from cm to grams showing how,Also extend the resultant along the same line and same magnitude, then record the magnitude of the equilibrant angle.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Addition and Resolution of Vectors: The Force tableAfter doi
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.