Acme Inc. has hired you to help in evaluating the effectiveness and impact of the diversity recruiting initiatives it put into place one year ago. Previously, Acme had focused most of its recruiting efforts toward driving applicants’ traffic to its corporate website and job postings. While this approach yielded some excellent new hires, the board of directors noticed that the new hires were not a very diverse group. Three additional recruiting initiatives were incorporated into the Acme recruitment plan with the goal of increasing the diversity of new hires. The following are the three initiatives:Minority college recruitingJob fairs in minority communitiesMining diversity websites such as the diversity employment exchangeThe human resources (HR) manager has been asked to report to the Acme board of directors next month regarding the impact of these initiatives. He or she has hired you to help him or her understand which of the recruiting methods made the best impression of Acme as a potential employer among the recruits. Every applicant was asked to complete a survey at the end of his or her recruiting experience. One of the survey items asked the recruit to rate how likely he or she would be to accept a job offer from Acme. The item was rated using a 5-point Likert-scale item ranging from 1 (definitely would not accept) to 5 (definitely would accept). The data from that question is provided below. Using ANOVA, analyze the data and report the results.Click here to view the data.In your report, include:The Microsoft Excel printout of your ANOVA results.Your interpretation of the results. In other words, was there a significant difference between the recruiting methods in terms of likelihood of accepting a job offer?Drawing upon this data and the scholarly literature, provide recommendations for Acme’s human resources (HR) manager with regard to continuing diversity recruitment efforts. Include three recommendations to help Acme Inc. continue to grow its diversity efforts in an ethical and legal manner.Present your work in a 3- to 4-page (excluding references) Microsoft Word document. Use APA style for writing.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Acme Inc. has hired you to help in evaluating the effectiven
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.