According to the text, economic outcomes measured by economic growth is affected by a numberof factors. Also, hundreds of empirical studies on economic growth across countries havehighlighted the correlation between economic growth and a variety of variables.Claims regarding the determinants of economic growth are conditional, and the findings dependon the variables used. However, the availability of physical capital or infrastructure, governmentconsumption, terms of trade, macroeconomic stability, the rule of law, regulatory quality,government effectiveness, foreign direct investments, population size, and natural resourceavailability are the most consistent findings of empirical studies on economic growth. 1. Review the literature on economic growth and provide a summary of how: a) Investment affects economic growth ( 10 to 12 sentences )b) Natural Resource abundance affects economic growthNote: ( 10 to 12 Sentences )The answers you provide to each of these sub-questions should not be more than 15sentences. Also note that because this is a literature review you must cite credible sources; avoidingusing news articles.For Example:This is the examples of literature. Example 1: The example below shows how inflation affects investment in a study of theeffect of inflation on investment. The destabilizing effect of inflation on investment has been a major source of debate in economicand business literature. Generally, inflation is often considered a sign of macroeconomic instabilityand the inability of government to control macroeconomic policy, both of which contribute to anadverse investment climate (Fischer, 2013; Greene & Villanueva, 1991). However, the empiricalevidence is still far from convincing. While some authors claim positive effects of inflation oninvestment, others hold that inflation poses a “stealth” threat to investments. For example, Greeneand Villanueva (1991) argue that high rate of inflation adversely affects private investment activityby increasing the nine riskiness of long-term investment projects. Also, Fischer (2013) observedthat inflation uncertainty is associated with substantial reduction in total investment. On thecontrary, McClain and Nicholes (1993) found that investment and inflation are positively relatedto each other. 2Example 2: The example below shows how natural resource endowments affects incomeinequality in a study of the determinants of income inequality. The nexus between natural resource endowments and income inequality has also been widelydebated and has inspired a long history of research in both economics and political science (see,for example, Fum and Hodler, 2010; Goderis and Malone, 2011; Leamer, Maul, Rodriguez, andSchott, 1999; Carmignani, 2013; Parcero and Papyrakis, 2016; Bourguignon and Morrisson,1998). For example, Anderson et al., (2004) argue that natural resources endowment provide aplausible explanation as to why the observed levels of inequality are significantly higher in bothsub-Saharan Africa and Latin America (with predominantly high ratios of natural resources toother factors) than they are in either South or East Asia (with predominantly low ratios of naturalresources relative to other factors). The intuition is that, natural resources are prone to rent-creationthat are easily captured by the ruling elite who are intransigent to redistribute towards the lowerclass, which in turn exacerbates the income gap between the ruling class and the poor majority(Nikoloski, 2009).
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
According to the text, economic outcomes measured by economi
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.