According to the American Judicature Society (AJS), judicial independence is the idea that judges should operate independently of outside influences and be able to render a fair and impartial decision.Peter Rose, a California bee keeper, was unemployed at the time he was convicted of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl. His conviction was vacated by deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) testing after he spent 10 years in prison.To read more about Peter Rose, click here Sean Bell was an unarmed black man shot 50 times by New York City police officers on November 25, 2006.Visit the following websites to learn more about the case:$7 Million Payout in Sean Bell CaseOfficers Acquitted in Sean Bell CaseOn February 28, 1979, Stanley Williams murdered Albert Lewis Owens during a robbery of a 7-Eleven convenience store in Whittier, California.For details about the case, visit the following Website:The Crimes of Stanley Tookie WilliamsRead the cases provided above and prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following issues:Analyzes and explains the facts in the Rose case.Describes the causes of wrongful conviction in the Rose case.Analyzes and explains the facts of the Williams case.Compares the treatment of Rose and Williams by the criminal justice system.Analyzes and describes the specific instances of discrimination in the Williams case.Analyzes and describes the facts in the Bell case.Applies theoretical perspectives of crime to the actions of the officers in the Bell case.Discusses the current state of minorities in America.Add additional content in the Notes section.Support your responses with examples.Cite any sources in APA format.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
According to the American Judicature Society (AJS), judicial
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.