According to Cherry and Jacob (2017), nurses make up the largest segment of the workforce in health care delivery. Therefore, they have an opportunity to be proactive in changing health care inequities and access to health care. Choose 3 bullets from the key findings in the article on Unequal Treatment: Confronting Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health Care, and in a blog of 300 words (total) give an overview of the ways in which nurses as a professional group could proactively lead the changes to curtail disparities in the health care system for the bullets you have selected. Please state which key finding you have selected in your opening statement before delving into to your discussion of each. Required Readings:IOM Report: Unequal Treatment: Confronting Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health Care (Article is attached below)*Barriers to Accessing Care http://www.news-medical.net/health/Disparities-in-Access-to-Health-Care.aspx Required Video Clips: *Social Determinants of Health…… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7iSYi3ziTI *Defeating Health Disparities………http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BdxFD3SzVg* Social Determinants of Health: Claire Pomeroy at TEDxUCDavis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qykD-2AXKIU*Racial Health Disparities The Bias of Media Coverage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAEnJaCj8sM*Health Disparities & Social Inequality… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjk0c9AVhI (copy & paste link in web browser).
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
According to Cherry and Jacob (2017), nurses make up the lar
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.