Access your Case Study PDF.The three business goals for the data warehouse in the case study are:Improving the patient experience of care (including quality and satisfaction)Improving the health of populationsReducing the per person cost of healthcareThe case study concentrates on the advantages and disadvantages of different architectures for data warehouses. In addition to architecture, the data analyst must also determine what data to capture in the data warehouse to achieve the business goals. For example, one way to improve the patient experience (the first business goal) could be to reduce waits times for appointments. In order to understand what causes wait times, data about the scheduled start time, actual start time, scheduled end time, actual end time, availability of the doctor, and reason for the appointment would have to be analyzed in the data warehouse. Other ways to improve the patient experience could include: getting the diagnosis right the first time, knowing the cost upfront, avoiding second appointments with specialists, providing supplemental information for patients to read at home, etc. Each of those improvements would require different types of data in the data warehouse.Your assignment is to specify at least one improvement for each of the three business goals above. For the improvement you identify, indicate what specific data would have to be stored in the data warehouse to analyze ways to achieve that improvement. Also specify how that data would be obtained.Your paper should be 3 pages in APA format. Include at least one paragraph for each of the three business goals above.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
Access your Case Study PDF.The three business goals for the
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.