A Legacy of Israel: The Wisdom LiteratureRead: Chapter 13 -The Old Testament Story Prov. 1-9, 22-24; Job; Ecclesiastes; Psalms 1, 8, 22, 23, 32, 45, 51, 74,116, 117, 119, 1391.How did the Egyptian ‘Instruction of Amenemopet’ influence the Israelite book of Proverbs?2.What is the role of Satan in Job 1 and 2?3.Why is Ecclesiastes called skeptical wisdom?4.What evidence suggests that the book of Psalms is a collection of songs produced over a long period of time?5.What are the various ways readers might understand the designation Qoheleth?The Time of Silence: Judah in EclipseRead: Chapter 14 -The Old Testament Story Ruth, Esther, Daniel6.Identify Ptolemies, the Seleucids, Antiochus the Great, and Antiochus Epiphanes.7.What position concerning Jewish ethnicity does the book of Esther support?8.Why do some interpreters view the book of Ruth as a response the marriage policies in Ezra and Nehemiah?9.What were the viewpoints of the universalists and the particularists in post-Exilic Judaism? What conditions gave rise to these opposing views?10.What are the two major divisions of the book of Daniel?The Continuing StoryRead: Chapter 15 – The Old Testament StoryGo to the website http://www.deadseascrolls.org.il/home and spend some time reviewing some of the documents found in the caves at the Dead Sea site. Read about the collection and learn why they are so important still today. Also Read: Dead Sea Scrolls11.How were the Samaritans related to Judaism?12.Why is the Dead Sea Scrolls set identified as an apocalyptic group?13.Why is it not completely accurate to speak of the Apocrypha as extrabiblical literature?14.Why does the Protestant Old Testament not include the books of the Apocrypha?15.What do the Dead Sea Scrolls contribute to our knowledge of the Bible and first-century B.C.E. Judaism? FontSize
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
A Legacy of Israel: The Wisdom LiteratureRead: Chapter 13 -T
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.