A. CHAPTER QUESTIONSCASE STUDY: Cameron and Michelle: Making Positive Changes (pages 53-54)How were Cameron and Michelle different from each other?What could Cameron do to better manage her time and still accomplish her goals?Was Michelle’s business plan realistic? Explain why or why not? Progress Check Questions-Verbal Communication Skills1. Give five examples of situations when you need to be professional in the way you speak with others.2. If you need to change how you speak in some situations to be more professional, what things do you need to change about how you speak now?Progress Check Questions-Conversation Skills1. Think about a recent conversation that you really enjoyed? What was it about?2. What did the other person do to make the conversation stand out in your mind?Progress Check Questions-Writing Skills1. Think of examples of how you might apply writing skills in the career field you are interested in. List two examples. 2. Are you building samples of your writing skills that you can present to an employer if asked on an interview? Explain why or why not.Progress Check Questions-Body Language1. Name someone you know who takes control of a room as soon as they enter.2. What does their body language say that makes such a powerful impression?3. What do you think others would say about your body language in most situations?4. What does this say about you? Progress Check Questions-Time and Stress Management1. How will managing your time be an advantage to you in your career?2. How will managing your stress be an advantage to you in your career? B. Chapter 4 Discussion Topic: Personal Development (20 points) Discussion Forum a. Create a short list of current events/topics you should know about to be a conversationalist.b. Select a public figure that is a role model. What makes him/her a role model?c. Discuss some techniques that you employ for managing stress. C. Using the decision-making process discussed in Chapter 3, demonstrate mastery of these objectives. Complete the following questions to better understand how communication skills, time and stress management skills, good grooming and dress skills, and personal finance skills might be connected to your career decisions.Give two examples of situations when you need to be professional in the way you speak with others.Give an example of how you might apply writing skills in the career field you are interested in pursuing.Many people do not implement a decision making process to solve problems. This inaction on their part results in misused time and undue stress. (How will managing your time be an advantage to you in your career? How will managing your stress be an advantage to you in your career?)What actions can you take now to improve your personal finances?
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
A. CHAPTER QUESTIONSCASE STUDY: Cameron and Michelle: Makin
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.