600 word MLA format expository paper about the statue of Poseidon/ Neptune alongside dolphin I saw at the Tampa Museum of art on 2-20-2019. Consider raising issues and questions; use appropriate vocabulary; refer to points, styles, elements, medium, cultural significance . . . found in the work; develop a critical analysis. This will be an original response that will incorporate material learned in the course, so it includes an intellectual component, not just a “here is why I liked this work” reaction, although your personal response to the entire exhibit should be registered as well. Students take in the entire exhibit area (or the over-all environment of an architectural structure) and will critically analyze one work or building. Include the name of the museum, gallery, building, or location of an outdoor sculpture along with the date and time of the visit. Fully identify the work you choose for analysis, and unless it is forbidden, take a photo of the work and note the artist, architect, date created and any other identifying information. Please note that these questions are not comprehensive, rather merely a quick list for you to consider. Where is the work? Where does it “live?”What is the subject matter? Portrait, nature, fantasy? Is the subject abstracted? If so, to what extent?Are symbols present? Are the symbols obvious? What do the images symbolize? Are the symbols well-known today? Is there a theme? What is the meaning of the work based on symbols and the cultural and historical background of the work. Is there an obvious style? Is the style historical? Explain.IMG_1835.JPGDoes the title add to understanding the work? How. Look at the elements of the work: What is the medium/ the material(s)? What is it made of? What is the color? Is there a predominant color? Is it natural or arbitrary? How is it used to effect? What is the predominant line? Curved, straight? How is it used to effect? Are some shapes prevalent? Round, rectangular? How is shape used to effect? Is the light and dark dramatic? Does the composition seem unified? Is there repetition of line, color, shape . . .? Is the work balanced? How? Is the balance symmetrical? Are “Classical elements” present? Where?Did you enjoy the museum visit (was it a disappointment, which other works did you find interesting, what are your criticisms . . . .)?
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
600 word MLA format expository paper about the statue of Pos
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.