6-8 pages double spaced. Please cite using mla format**talk about race and integration or segregation of races within the context of the Elizabeth Browning poem**Thesis: In Elizabeth Barrett Browning’s poem “The Runaway Slave at Pilgrim Point”, the poet explores the conflicting authority of various creators with one creation undermining another creation. In the poem, we have many creations: the creation of the white-power god, the creation of a nation and its people, the creation of origin or the myth of home, and the creation of life by a mother.Body:God creating race/color Speaker speaks against God “I am black, I am black,/ And yet God made me, they say” (281). Include the story of Canaan that was cursed by Noah. (brief mention). Man creating “liberal” nations/not true for the black person “Where exile turned to ancestor,/ And God was thanked for liberty” (280). The pilgrims creating this god who “Mother creating child- conflicting with race creations/
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
6-8 pages double spaced. Please cite using mla format**talk
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.