5-6 pages (1250-1500 words) typed, double spaced using a font no smaller than 12. One pageequals approximately 250 words.Summary and Critical comment of a text taken from the readings of the first half of the semester:In 3 Parts1st Part (33 % of the assignment): analysis of the textØ What kind of text is it?Ø What is the subject-matter and temporal context?Ø Author: position, area of expertise, level of education and competencies,research and publicationsØ Author’s stated objectivesØ Area, concepts and approaches, sources and methods, etc.Ø How the thesis is presented and organized as a wholeØ How does the author make use of details, examples and/or illustrations?2nd Part (50 % of the assignment): summaryØ Major themes in the text and how these are articulated into subthemes3rd Part (17 % of the assignment): conclusionØ Essence of the author’s thesis (summary)Ø What is its contribution to the discipline of Art History and to this specific area ofexpertiseØ Critical assessment of the text in question
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
5-6 pages (1250-1500 words) typed, double spaced using a fon
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.