4 part request. 1) 100 words elaborating on the videos below. The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) has a series of YouTube Videos on Trends in Management Accounting. We will continue to review and discuss some of these trends to learn about developments in this field for discussions in this course.Listen to the following two videos in the IMA series:Required:Comment and expand on a topic discussed in the video and provide a real world example from the news or your own experience. In addition, make some concluding remarks about the seven changes discussed in this series.Presence during both weeks of the module and a minimum of three postings are expected, one original posting and two responses to colleagues. Minimum required participation does not guarantee a perfect score.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED CONTENT7 Trends in Management Accounting – Trend 6. Authored by: IMA. Located at:https://youtu.be/prHH8zuxrFI. License: All Rights Reserved. License Terms: Standard YouTube License7 Trends in Management Accounting – Trend 7. Authored by: IMA. Located at:https://youtu.be/W5IaDO_N3B8. License: All Rights Reserved. License Terms: Standard YouTube License2) 50 WORDS Respond to post 1My company has embraced trend 6 in the series, internal chargebacks for IT services and shared services. We have instituted charge backs for our IT, Accounting and HR Departments, all cost centers. After the housing market crashed, the company needed to better understand how to function more effectively. As a result of this analysis, what Cokins said in the video was true: if something is free, people will abuse it. The amount of waste for “special projects” (aka people not wanting to do the job themselves) was astounding. This led to set prices for services for normal, everyday things. IT would charge a flat rate to set up an office at the corporate office and another flat rate for ordering and setting up a property’s office. The Accounting department would bill back a charge for creating monthly financials and another depending on the number of invoices it paid for corporate or a property. They would also “bid” on special projects that Vice Presidents or Regional Manager may need. Finally, the HR department billed back each department every time an employee was hired or for payroll generated (based on the number of employees in a department). Because of this practice, all departments have become more efficient and employees better understand their guidelines and roles. Institute of Management Accountants. (2014, April 10). 7 Trends in Management Accounting – Trend 6 [Video file]. Retrieved 3) 50 WORDS Respond to post 2:Managing information technology and shared service as a business enables an organization to cut down costs and focus on its goals. Shared service eliminates the back office tasks that make a company incur extra costs and centralizes all the activities on common point hence eliminating redundancy. The main driver for shared service is technology because of its ease of use, it does not require periodic training of employees and customers so that they can understand how to perform different tasks. An example of shared service is the use of mobile application in banking services which enables users to register new accounts, check their bank balances, deposit and withdraw money efficiently from their accounts using their phones. This process streamlines services offered by the bank and creates room for better decision making due to accuracy in transactions. The application also eliminate all back end employees because operations are automated and shared service team assistance is only required on instances where verification is required.In conclusion, the seven changes are aimed in making the business process faster and more efficient. Business analytics helps in making informed decisions, managing information technology and shared service as business reduces business operation costs, the need for better skills and competency with behavioral cost management enables business operations to be accurate, visible and usable, the use of regression and correlation enables an organization to predict and make the right decision in order to avoid negative returns.4) 100 WORDS. Discuss what three areas you learned in this course that you will use going forward. These are the categories to select from:Prepare a flexible budget and evaluate the informationIdentify budgeting issuesExplain and compute performance measures.Explain behavioral change management.Understand and apply cost behaviorPrepare a behavioral income statementFormulate alternate profitability scenarios.Explain customer profitability.Explain enterprise and corporate performance management.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
4 part request. 1) 100 words elaborating on the videos below
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.