3Required Sources:•Zitkala-Sa, Impressions of Childhood in American Indian Stories(1921)Thebelowsources are located in thetextbook:Reading American Horizons, Document 16.5, pg.180-81• Southern Workman and Hampton School Record, ‘Columbia’s Roll Call’ (1892)• Edna Dean Proctor, ‘The Indian’s Appeal’ (1892)Prompt:What steps did boarding schools and missionaries take to assimilate Native Americanchildren and how did these efforts affect the children?Directions:• Use the lecture, readings, and videos to help you understand the historical context of the primarysources, but base your prompt answer/argument and the bulk of your paper on information foundin the required primary sources.• The primary sources MUST be cited in your paper so I know where the information that you arediscussing came from. This is true for all papers; you must explain where you are getting yourinformation from.• Consider the following questions when you are writing your essay. Who wrote the primary sourceand how did their social location (race, class, gender, sexuality, etc.) influence their writing and theargument they made in the primary source. There is always an argument of some kind in primarysources; some are more obvious than others.• Papers must be2pages in length and should follow standardformatting (typed, double-spaced, 12pt. Times New Roman font, 1 inch margins).• Your paper must have:• An argument (prompt answer), which you underline and stateat the beginning ofyour paper.• At least 3 cited examples from the primary sources to support or proveyourargument.• An introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.• DO NOT use outside research and do not plagiarize. Plagiarism will be reported to Student Affairsas per the syllabus.• Your paper must be uploaded to Canvas by the due date. It should be uploaded as a .doc, .docx, or.pdf. Do not upload .pages or google docs.You can convert pages and google docs to a .doc or .pdfformat.If I cannot read your work it will not be accepted.• Use the checklist to verify that you completed all aspects of the assignment.Checklist:□2page length, used standard formatting□ Essay format: introduction, body paragraphs, conclusion□ Clearly written, proofread, and spell-checked□ Specifically answered all parts of the prompt□ Underlined argument and supported it well with at least 3 pieces of evidence□ Used all required sources and cited them correctly□ Did not use outside research anddid not plagiarize
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
3Required Sources:•Zitkala-Sa, Impressions of Childhood in
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.