250-word (not including in-text citation and references as word count) count minimum with two scholarly sources in APA format. For the two scholarly sources, one from the textbook that’s posted below and the other one from an outside source. Let’s be sure to write it in own work 100% and give credit appropriately when using someone’s else work. 1.Explain the procedure for filing an employment discrimination claim with the EEOC. Provide a brief synopsis of the possible defenses that an employer may legitimately use against such a claim. 325 words per each question and there is a total of 4 questions (not including in-text citation and references as the word count), a minimum of three scholarly sources are required in APA format. For the three scholarly sources, one from the textbook that’s posted below and the other two from an outside source. Let’s be sure to write it in own work 100% and give appropriately when using someone’s else work. What is the best potential theory of discrimination for the plaintiff to pursue? 1 Lian, an American of Chinese decent, is employed as an architect in a large regional firm. His evaluations by his superiors have been mostly positive for two years with the consistent exception that he arrived late for client meetings on a frequent basis. On one evaluation, his superior wrote, “I thought Asians were supposed to be efficient. What happened here?” One month later, Lian is denied a promotion based on his record of “tardiness and other general considerations.” 2 Dothard applies for a position as a firefighter. She is excluded because she cannot lift the free-weight requirement mandated in the job description. Over the past five years, men have passed the test 50 percent of the time and women have passed 20 percent of the time. 3 Pettigrew is a woman insurance adjustor for a company that has a rule that no adjustors are allowed to enroll in law school because the employer perceives it as a conflict of interest. The company was aware of several adjustors who were in fact enrolled in law school, but did not act against them. Pettigrew enrolled in law school and when the company found out about it, she was terminated. The other adjustors were all male. 4 Bronte is employed as a bookkeeper at the nation’s largest toy store where she works with Barnes. Barnes has a reputation as the office comedian and, over the course of several months, has made various jokes related to Bronte’s figure and recommended that she come on casual day dressed in sexy lingerie. Bronte tried to laugh at the jokes, but was in fact very upset about the remarks. When she confronted Barnes about the behavior, he advised her to “lighten up” and told her that he was equally sarcastic toward male employees. Bronte quit one day later.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
250-word (not including in-text citation and references as w
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.