1)Should corporate firms be socially responsible? Social responsibility could be like not polluting the environment etc. Pick any one company of your choice,do some research and write a paragraph on how they are socially responsible. (Pepsi or PepsiCo)2) Watch the The future of retailing is changing quickly. Discuss some of the changes that you see happening in the retail landscape. Next find an upload a video or article that talks how technology is changing retailing. In order to make the most of the discussion, avoid using the same ones that others have posted. Select onethat has not been posted.3) How would you use the Internet to purchase your next car? Using your smartphone, table computer, or desk computer, select two or three different auto websites. List their web address, such aswww.autobytel.com, and make a report describing what they have on their websites. Which one do you like best? Why? Can you purchase online from each website? What is the buying process? Can competitors gain anything from looking at these websites? Finally, what is missing from these websites that you feel should be on them?4) Overview of the Nonprofit Sector Writing Activity 2 1. Read The Charitable Sector (https://independentsector.org/about/the-charitable-sector/) 2. Write two paragraphs reviewing the assigned reading. In your paper, a. Identify the title and the name(s) of the author(s) of the assigned reading(s). (1 point) b. Identify the topic of the reading. (1 point)* c. Identify why the author wrote the document. (This is the purpose or the theme.)**(2 points) d. Explain the author’s major arguments and conclusions. (3 points) e. Explain how the information from the reading related to the management of nonprofit organizations. (3 points) *The topic identifies the “who, what, when, and how” of the reading. **The theme identifies the purpose or what the writer wants the reader to learn.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1)Should corporate firms be socially responsible? Social res
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.