1:Consider moments in your life when you have received truly eye opening feedback. You may consider this moment in the context of your academic career, professional career, or personal life. Use the following as guiding questions:What was the experience like?What did you learn about yourself?How did you respond to the feedback at the time that it was given?Did you see it as constructive criticism or as an attack on your work?How did you learn from the experience?In what ways did the experience help you to grow in terms of the skills you were trying to master?2:Considering what you just learned by reading Chapter 12, is it wise to over-use (by patients or others who have the drug) or to over-prescribe antibiotics (doctors, physicians assistants, etc.)? Why or why not? What might be the health ramifications for antibiotic overuse? See pages 470-471 in your text for inspiration and think of this question in terms of natural selection.A separate post to the initial discussion question (50% of grade) and reply to another student (50% of grade) are required for this discussion board. Please include the name of the person or question to which you are replying in the subject line. For example, ‘Tom’s response to Susan’s comment.’Best, ChuckPlease note: APA format and references are not required for discussions. This is a college-level course and I expect that all discussion board posts and replies are written in complete sentences using proper grammar and punctuation. Typographical errors, misspellings, etc., will be penalized (minimum of 1 point deducted per issue
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1:Consider moments in your life when you have received truly
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.