12 font, double spaced, 1′ margins, creditable sourcesAssignment: Descriptive StatisticsDue Week 7 and worth 140 points Visit one of the following newspapers’ websites: USA Today, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, or Washington Post. Select an article that uses statistical data related to a current event, your major, your current field, or your future career goal. The chosen article must have a publication date during this quarter.The article should use one of the following categories of descriptive statistics: Measures of Frequency – Counting Rules, Percent, Frequency, Frequency DistributionsMeasures of Central Tendency – Mean, Median, ModeMeasures of Dispersion or Variation – Range, Variance, Standard DeviationMeasures of Position – Percentile, QuartilesWrite a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:Write a summary of the article.Explain how the article uses descriptive statistics. Explain how the article applies to the real world, your major, your current job, or your future career goal.Analyze the reasons why the article chose to use the various types of data shared in the article.Format your paper according to the Strayer Writing Standards. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
12 font, double spaced, 1′ margins, creditable sourcesAssign
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.