1,000-1,200 words, including research in essay format Lester Scholl’s administrative assistant calls you on Monday afternoon to set up a conference call between you and the chairman tomorrow morning to discuss the board’s reaction to your list and to discuss your next task. You call the number she gave you, and Lester joins the call shortly after. ‘I’m pleased with your work,’ he says. The board was impressed with your list of factors. Your ranking made sense because your explanations were well-written. I suspect they read everything you sent because it was concise and clear. Good job.’ ‘Thanks,’ you say, and you feel relieved that your first assignment was well-received. ‘Your list provided the basis for a good conversation about the manufacturing operations,’ he says. ‘We want to know more about the economy of both countries to further inform our decision-making process.’ ‘That makes sense,’ you say. ‘The United States and South Korea hold many distinct economic factors that may affect AutoEdge’s long-term financial performance.’ ‘Right,’ he says. ‘Your research on the two economies will give the board enough information so we can advise the new, incoming CEO.’ ‘What should my research include?’ you ask. ‘In your research, you must take into consideration several macroeconomic factors,’ he says. ‘We want to see information about the gross domestic product (GDP), unemployment, interest rates, and inflation for both the United States and South Korea. Make sure your research is current; that is, no more than 6 months old.’ ‘I’ll get started right away,’ you say. ‘Very good,’ he says. ‘Let me know if you have any questions, and I’ll put you in touch with some of the other members of the board if I can’t provide the answers you need.’ ‘Great,’ you say. ‘Thank you.’
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1,000-1,200 words, including research in essay format Leste
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.