100 word replyTopic 5: What do you feel are the most significant trends in online learning? Why are these important?Distance learning provides the learner with accessibility, convenience, networking, and specialized topics. These advantages have increased the distant learning population. The industry has identified 7 major trends for this more personalized learning community. The first of those trends is that of certifying organizations increasing their role by classification and ranking of educational centers. This trend will become valuable for those of low-income, disabilities, or stay-at-home moms (Unger, J., 2018). Video content will replace text as the second trend on the rise (Riedel, C. 2014). Another trend is game learning. Complex concepts and testing knowledge becomes easier with gaming. A fourth trend communicated is microlearning, delivering material in short videos, small texts or visual materials (Greany, K., 2018). Augmented Realities (AR) is another trend we see discussed in the industry (Newman, D. 2017). AR allows enough to download the corresponding application on a device and helps understand the structure or functioning of objects. Introduced as the sixth trend is the adaptation of existing content to new challenges. Trainings become more personalized and tailored to specific needs. This cuts down on time and increased knowledge. The final trend is internal strength through social learning and mentoring. In this case the knowledge and experience of the community (Unger, J., 2018).With the increase in the market of distant learning and the importance of innovation in that field the focus of learning and development has become vital. These trends and focused lenses are necessary and the life line for industries to sustain the the wave of technology immersement in our society. Those in the field of training or education will need to maintain a lense of digital learning evolution as it continuously evolves in order to provide a fast paced, accessible, personal learning experience that our society is seeking.ReferenceGreany, K. (2018). The big digital learning trends for 2019, according to the experts. Elucidat. https://www.elucidat.comKumar, S. DN (2018). 8 top eLearning trends for 2019. eLearning Industry. https://elearningindustry.comNewman, D. (2017). Top 6 digital transformation trends in education. Forbes. https://www.forbes.comRiedel, C. (2014). 10 major technology trends in education. THE Journal.Simonson, M., Smaldino, S., Albright, M., & Zvacek, S. (2015). Teaching and learning at a distance: Foundations of distance education. (6th ed.) Boston, MA: Allyn & Bacon. ISBN: 9781623967987.Spector, M., Merrill M., Elen J., & Bishop M. (2014). Handbook of research on educational communications and technology. (4th ed.) New York, NY. Springer. London: Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group. ISBN: 9781461431848.Unger, J. (2018). Online education: 7 key trends in 2018. eLearning Industry. https://elearningindustry.com.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
100 word replyTopic 5: What do you feel are the most signifi
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.