1. you will be choosing one short story or poem selecte 3 literary or poetic elements (from the list in the instructions below) to analyze. Additionally, you will use these 3 elements to argue that a work has a central theme, mood, or tone. For example, a thesis might read “Mary Geralds uses setting, characters, and imagery to illustrate a theme of heroism.”You will analyze one literary/poetic quote per body paragraph and give 2-3 quotes per body as examples of where this element was used. For example, in one paragraph you may say that a poem includes metaphors. You will give 2-3 quotes from the poem that are examples of the metaphor(s). Between your quotes you need to provide commentary explaining the metaphor or why it enhances the overall theme/mood/tone2.Step 1: Choose a topic/event to researchChoose a topic/event to research. Write down, in a few sentences, what your topic is and why you chose it.Louisiana Purchase 1803Step 2: Choose your resourcesYou need to have at least five different sources of information. Your textbook DOES NOT count as one of your five sources. Please go to your local library or spend some time looking for credible websites!● 2 primary sources-can be found online● 3 sources: your ChoiceStep 3: Complete a works cited pageOnce you have chosen your resources, you will need to create a works cited page to submit to your teacher.● Works Cited Page Guidelines○ Your works cited page should be typed.○ Your works cited page must be written in MLA format.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1. you will be choosing one short story or poem selecte 3 li
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.