1) Why do you think interest groups feature so prominently in the US politics? And also in comparison to other countries, where interest groups aren’t as influential? 2) From a power/influence standpoint, why would you want to join an interest group in pushing for a particular policy or supporting an issue you care about? Do you see it as something you do instead of voting or joining a protest, or in addition to?3) I asked in a previous discussion what issues you all cared about. If you were to join an interest group, which ones would you join and why? What does joining an interest group do for you as an active citizen/resident of this country? Feel free to discuss lobbying and its impact on policies here using examples. Ex: If I want universal healthcare in the US, I would maybe join this group (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. My donation to them hopefully means they have hired lobbyists whose job is to influence government to enact universal healthcare. NOTE: you can join an interest group and do a writeup about it for extra credit. See extra credit opportunity in the week 7 view of modules.4) What are perhaps some interest groups you think are harmful to the US or you disagree with and why? Ex: Some people believe the National Rifle Association (NRA) prevents sensible safety laws for guns that could save lives.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1) Why do you think interest groups feature so prominently i
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.