1. Title: You be the judgeUsing what you have learned about Strain Theory this week, justify your sanction. If you are going to stick with the sanction grid, you must devise an essay topic that may be helpful to this client. If you are going to be more punitive (after all, this guy has been in the program for 3 months already and should know not to use!), then articulate exactly why you are being more punitive. If you decide to be more lenient, give us a reason.You want to be very careful because you are doing this in front of all the other drug court clients. You must send a message to everyone that you will correct bad behavior with sanctions – but in a way that will produce better behavior by everyone in the future!2. Title: Applying the conceptsFor this discussion, point out:Three specific moments in the film that exemplifies the concept of informal social control OR an attempt at informal social control; andThree specific moments that demonstrate collective efficacy or an attempt at collective efficacy that did not work as hoped.Specify the clips by minute and second at which they begin. Specifically describe how the clips you chose relate to the description of social disorganization and/or social structural theories in the Frailing/Harper text or the podcast.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1. Title: You be the judgeUsing what you have learned about
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.