1. Scenario: At a weekly managers’ meeting, considerable discussion takes place concerning the corporate use of e-mail. Most employees use the e-mail system correctly; nonetheless, an increasing number of staff members are sending e-mails that are poorly written, unprofessional, or discourteous. Each manager is charged with communicating with her or his staff in an attempt to alleviate this problem. The manager’s administrative assistant identifies the following websites as potential resources to assist in constructing an announcement:WebfootN-etiquette.comBusiness Netiquette from Entrepreneur7 Email Etiquette Rules Every Professional Should Know from Business InsiderTop 50 Business Email Etiquette Rules from EmailTrayActing as a manager, select two or more of the above websites to help with your message’s composition. Provide a briefing of between 100 and 200 words. Prepare well-structured paragraphs and not a simple bullet list. Use the text-box of the discussion thread as if it were the body of your e-mail. Compose a communication regarding the proper use of e-mail, incorporating 10 tips (all tips should be available within the contributing sources and properly cited using APA style). Provide links to direct the employees to additional information or to the source of a particular tip as needed.2. Scenario: Your organization is opening a new international branch of operations. Six staff members have been chosen to represent the company as an initial task force, located in the capital city. An interpreter has been hired to assist with translations; however, the team needs to familiarize itself with the cultural aspects of communications in the capital city. Prepare a professional briefing of 100 to 200 words about the indigenous culture of your chosen country. The summary must include at least five cultural communication elements/practices (either verbal or nonverbal) that the delegation needs to know. Properly cite in APA format all information you borrow from outside sources.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1. Scenario: At a weekly managers’ meeting, considerable d
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.