1) Review and revise the attached paper to ensure that it meet the requirement below. 2) Revise according to instructors comments. 3) Reword the areas indicated as plagiarized in the paper by instructor4) provide proper APA in-text citation were necessary and correct the reference page .5) No trace of plagiarism6) No use of passive vioce7) Make sure paper meet requirement.You are to provide a research paper that provides a summary of the three top trends in your industry (with associated NAICS codes). Provide sufficient background for your reader that the trend is clear and supported by resources you have found. Review resources in References and Citations to ensure that you are using ‘in text’ citations to give credit for the ideas of other authors and to build your credibility as a researcher, neither ignoring sources nor quoting excessively.You will develop a paper that accomplishes two objectives:It will identify the three top trends in your industry and your rationale for your choices based on the resources you found;It will discuss an issue within one of the trends that you deem important, based on the current state of the industry, and will be supported by your analysis of facts and a well-reasoned conclusion of what it means to the industry.Your paper will be 5-7 pages, not including your cover page and References page(s), double-spaced, and set up in APA standards. It does not require an abstract.Your citations, both ‘in text’ and in References, will be in accordance with the APA Style Manual Sixth Edition. You may also find this sample APA paper helpful.Your headings will follow this general pattern:Paper Title (First level position, not bold)Findings (First level heading, centered, bold)Top Trends of the _____ Industry (Second level heading, bold, flush left)An important emerging issue in a trend (and what it means in context to the industry) (Second level heading, bold, flush left)Conclusions (First level heading, centered, bold)References (New page, first level position, not bold)
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1) Review and revise the attached paper to ensure that it me
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.