1. Read the following articles: https://stagewise.ie/performing-arts-helps-young-p… https://www.aate.com/benefits-of-theatre-ed 2. View the videos below (they aren’t very long, but you should watch them in their entirety). Magic Moments: The Transformative Power of Theater |Mary Lechter | TEDxGeorgeMasonU Mrs. Anderson’s Middle School Theatre Students on Why Theatre is Important to them. (ATTACHED) Not only is the reasoning provided by the students in this video critical, but their participation in this project and how they are in the video is also very telling about the benefits of children’s theatre in education.(https://learn-us-east-1-prod-fleet01-xythos.s3.us-…)3. Keeping in mind the above informatin, and AFTER doing the readings and viewings, imagine that you work as a K-8 theatre education teacher at our local public school. You just found out from our Superintendent that to cut costs they are planning to eliminate the position as theatre teacher, and therefore they are removing theatre from the curriculum. They seem to think that theatre is just a ‘fun’ class with superficial value, and believe that if students really want to participate in theatre they can easily do so outside of school through a local theatre or private lessons. Using what you learn about the value of theatre from the two videos and the articles must compose an appeal notice to your Superintendent. You are to make a case for keeping theatre in our schools. It should be in the format of a formal letter and should be 2 pages in length (longer is fine), and include the values and benefits of theatre in our schools, and call out the negative impact pulling it from the curriculum could have on children in the school system.You must discuss a minimum of 10 values/benefits to allowing kids to learn theatre in our schools and you must pull information from all videos and sources assigned for this week( please cite them throughout the letter where you use them). The values/benefits you include will help me gage whether or not you did all the reading and watched all the videos.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1. Read the following articles: https://stagewise.ie/perfor
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.