1) Prior to beginning work on this discussion, please read the assigned page ranges in Chapters 1, 2, and 3 in your textbook and the Weekly Lecture for this week. Explain what a project is and how projects differ from operations.Describe the five project management process groups, and name at least one task that is done within each process group. Your initial response should contain at least 200 words and be supported by at least one additional Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)text resource,Schwalbe, K. (2017). An introduction to project management (6th ed.). Retrieved from https://redshelf.com2) Prior to beginning work on this learning activity, review the learning activities and assignments where you will be working through the project you choose. These are: (1) Week 2 learning activity – Project Planning: Project Scope Management, (2) Week 3 learning activity Time and Cost Estimation Exercise, and (3) Week 5: Final assignmentNext, read pages 98-102 from Chapter 3 of your text. Additionally, read ProjectLibre—Project Management Software Alternative to Microsoft Project (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., and watch the Learn the Basics of ProjectLibre—Your Quick Start to Project Management With ProjectLibre (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. video. You will be using this software throughout this course.Over the next five weeks, you will be working on a project of your choice, which will eventually become part of the Final Paper in which you create a Project Management Training Manual. This week, you are in the project initiation stage of project management, where you will choose your project and propose it to the class. Come up with a project idea that you would like to complete during this class. You can start by downloading and completing the “PRM300 Week 1 Project Selection Form” located in your online classroom. In this form, you will identify a clear project name, define the problem that you are trying to solve as a problem statement, and create a project charter statement.Additional project selection criteria:Your project must last at least two weeks.Your project team must have at least five members.Your project budge must be at least $5,000.Your project must have at least 12 tasks.Tip: Over the next few weeks, you will be sharing your project with your classmates so make sure you choose a project that you can both explain to others and break down into manageable tasks and subtasks. For more information, please review the “PRM 300 Week 1 Project Selection Form Sample” and the Weekly Lecture located in your online classroom.Once you have completed your Project Selection Form, embed a copy of it into this discussion thread so the entire class can see your work without downloading anything. For help on embedding an image into the Canvas discussion forum, review the video tutorials How to Embed Images Inside Canvas’ Discussion Threads (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and How to Use Snipping Tool in Windows 10 [Tutorial] (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..text resource,Schwalbe, K. (2017). An introduction to project management (6th ed.). Retrieved from https://redshelf.com
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1) Prior to beginning work on this discussion, please read t
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.