1. Prepare a 350 word draft of a clinical problem that you would like to use for your Research project.There should be an introduction to the problem (as to why it is a problem) that is documented with literature, a clear problem statement (one declarative sentence that begins with ‘The problem is…’, and a purpose to your project. Post this as your Initial response. (Essential I-IX).2. 350 words minimum,3. APA style,4, must provide 3 references no older than 5 years old,5. word document,6. please use 2 included attachments for the theme for the problem statement• Essential I: Background for Practice from Sciences and Humanitieso Recognizes that the master’s-prepared nurse integrates scientific findingsfrom nursing, biopsychosocial fields, genetics, public health, qualityimprovement, and organizational sciences for the continual improvementof nursing care across diverse settings.• Essential II: Organizational and Systems Leadershipo Recognizes that organizational and systems leadership are critical to thepromotion of high quality and safe patient care. Leadership skills areneeded that emphasize ethical and critical decision making, effectiveworking relationships, and a systems-perspective.• Essential III: Quality Improvement and Safetyo Recognizes that a master’s-prepared nurse must be articulate in themethods, tools, performance measures, and standards related to quality, aswell as prepared to apply quality principles within an organization.• Essential IV: Translating and Integrating Scholarship into Practiceo Recognizes that the master’s-prepared nurse applies research outcomeswithin the practice setting, resolves practice problems, works as a changeagent, and disseminates results.• Essential V: Informatics and Healthcare Technologies5o Recognizes that the master’s-prepared nurse uses patient-care technologiesto deliver and enhance care and uses communication technologies tointegrate and coordinate care.• Essential VI: Health Policy and Advocacyo Recognizes that the master’s-prepared nurse is able to intervene at thesystem level through the policy development process and to employadvocacy strategies to influence health and health care.• Essential VII: Interprofessional Collaboration for Improving Patient andPopulation Health Outcomeso Recognizes that the master’s-prepared nurse, as a member and leader ofinterprofessional teams, communicates, collaborates, and consults withother health professionals to manage and coordinate care.• Essential VIII: Clinical Prevention and Population Health for ImprovingHealtho Recognizes that the master’s-prepared nurse applies and integrates broad,organizational, client-centered, and culturally appropriate concepts in theplanning, delivery, management, and evaluation of evidence-based clinicalprevention and population care and services to individuals, families, andaggregates/identified populations.• Essential IX: Master’s-Level Nursing Practiceo Recognizes that nursing practice, at the master’s level, is broadly definedas any form of nursing intervention that influences healthcare outcomesfor individuals, populations, or systems. Master’s-level nursing graduatesmust have an advanced level of understanding of nursing and relevantsciences as well as the ability to integrate this knowledge into practice. .Nursing practice interventions include both direct and indirect carecomponents.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1. Prepare a 350 word draft of a clinical problem that you w
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.