1) Burch (2008) comments on how the attacks of 9/11 resulted in the largest reorganization of the IC in the past 61 years – since 1947. He refers to how the attack and the blame on the IC for not connecting the dots were due to inefficient collaboration and sharing of information. However, it is well known that the military tends to prepare to fight its next war based on the lessons learned from the last war, which does little good if the enemy changes tactics, such as occurred in Korea and Vietnam. Then again in Afghanistan after the Cold War and the Gulf Wars. I want you to consider how if the IC was really to blame for not connecting the dots or if it was the culture of being ready to fight the Soviets of the world, not terrorists, that caused their missing the mark.Reference:Burch. (2008). ‘The domestic intelligence gap: Progress since 9/11?’. Retrieved from https://www.hsdl.org/?view&did=4856932) We ever prevent human trafficking crime in the US?3) ‘human trafficking involves the victims being relocated “in areas against their will”, Jones et al. (n.d.) suggests that “there is no single universally accepted definition of trafficking” (p. 110).With this definitional argument laid out, how would you suggest advocates intervene in the somewhere in between definition?
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1) Burch (2008) comments on how the attacks of 9/11 resulted
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.