1. A rock sample contains a 25% of a parent isotope A and 75% of a daughter isotope B. The half-life of isotope A is 1 million years. The rock sample also contains an index fossil that was known to have existed 2 Ma. Is the radiometric dating and index fossil evidence consistent with one another in determining the age of the rock sample. Why or why not?2. On Facebook, your friend shares an article on climate change written by Dr. Smith of the Center of Global Good Policy. How you would assess the trustworthiness of this article, particularly its sources and what information you would look for in the article?3.Describe radiometric dating and how it can be used to determine the age of rock specimens. In your answer be sure to define radiometric dating, what information you need to determine the age of the specimen, and how radiometric dating is different from relative dating.4.The Earth system consists of a number of important cycles. Identify one such cycle and why it is important in the Earth system. Identify and explain a process associated with the cycle that you choose.5.Humans can drastically impact cycles in the Earth system. Describe two ways in which humans impact Earth system cycles and the consequences of these impacts.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1. A rock sample contains a 25% of a parent isotope A and 75
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.