1.A researcher is interested in the relationship between fathers’ performance in high school and their children’s social skills.She obtains the high school transcripts of fathers and records their ending GPA. She then measures the social skills of their oldest child.Use the data shown below to:A.Calculate the Pearson r correlation coefficient.B.Test for the significance of the correlation using a two-tailed test at the .05 level.C.Show the scatterplot for the data.D.Determine the coefficient of determination and explain what this means.E.Determine the coefficient of alienation (non-determination) and explain what this means.F.Explain to a friend what this correlation coefficient tells you about the relationship between fathers’ high school GPA and children’s social skills.G.Explain to your friend what this correlation does not tell you about the relationship between these two variables.Suggest a third variable that may be at work here.H.Determine the regression equation.I.Predict the social skills level of a child whose father had a high school GPA of 2.10.J.Predict the social skills level of a child whose father had a high school GPA of 3.40. Participant Father’s GPA Child’s Social Skills 1 3.24 65 2 2.68 63 3 2.1 61 4 3.8 67 5 3.26 67 6 3.21 61 7 3.8 70 8 2.5 54 9 2.64 54 10 3.12 58 11 3.08 57 12 3.28 62 13 2.45 59 14 2.83 61
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1.A researcher is interested in the relationship between fat
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.