1-2 PAGES. APA FORMAT. NO COVER PAGE. AT LEAST 3 REFERENCES PLEASE. 500-1000 WORDS. ONLY HAVE TO DO ONE QUESTIONRespond to one of the following question using the lessons and vocabulary found in the reading.Project Management BasicsQuestion 1Analyze a project you have worked on. The project may have been at home, at work, or in other settings (for example, church or school). Answer the following questions when you describe the project:Explain how the project originated.Was the process used to initiate and manage the project formal or informal? Analyze how this affected the outcome.Describe the difficulties you encountered while completing your project. How did you overcome that?Evaluate the final outcome of the project.Evaluate how the project was managed. Provide recommendations on improving the system.Question 2Describe the roles of the following project stakeholders: Project manager, Project sponsor, Team members.Question 3Describe the relationship between a project manager and a project sponsor. Who is ultimately responsible for the success of a project, the project manager or the project sponsor? Explain.Question 4 Define the following terms and explain how these terms are specific and unique to the practice of project management: Project, Program, Project managementQuestion 5 Discuss the various project management process groups (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing) and explain how they relate to the phases of a PLC.The final paragraph (three or four sentences) of your initial post should summarize the one or two key points that you are making in your initial response. Justify your answers with examples and reasoning. PART 2. 2-3 PAGES. WITH COVER PAGE. AT LEAST 4 REFERENCES. The course project flows from Week 1 to Week 5. For the course project, you need to choose a project topic and submit it for your instructor’s approval. The instructor may assign a project scenario if the proposed project topic is not deemed adequate to meet the learning objectives of the course.After the approval, you will submit specific project deliverables each week.In Week 5, you need to submit a final written plan and a presentation of the project. You are encouraged to use Microsoft Project (or other project management software tools), but its use is not required for this introductory project.The project deliverables for each week are as follows:WeekDeliverablesWeek 1The proposed project topic paperWeek 2The statement of needThe statement of the goals and objectives of the projectStakeholder and project requirementsThe project scope statementWeek 3The project communications planProject risk assessmentThe organization and human resources planWeek 4The WBSThe project schedule and budgetWeek 5The project control planThe project closeout planThe final presentation and paperFor this week, identify an industry for the project and a 2-3 page synopsis of your chosen project. In your synopsis, provide a rationale for how the project will meet the course objectives and describe the anticipated scope and project outcomes.You should carefully consider the scope of the project so that you can complete the necessary work in the compressed time frame of this course.Submission Details:Submit your proposed project in 2 to 3 page Microsoft Word document, using APA style
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1-2 PAGES. APA FORMAT. NO COVER PAGE. AT LEAST 3 REFERENCES
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.