1-2 pageMLA format with in-text citationMake sure you have answer these questions with 3 readingsAnd you give clear examplesUse your own wordsI have upload 2 readings and one more reading is online.http://www.ncai.org/proudtobeFor this week, you read three articles dealing with the controversy of Native American mascots. Building on the argumentative techniques that you read about in The Norton Field Guide to Writing, compose a 450-500 word argument in response to the following question: Are Indian mascots/sports symbols problematic in a multicultural society? Identify at least 3 examples of Indian mascots/sports symbols, and explain how they either honor or misrepresent the history and traditions of Native American tribes. Feel free to cite from any of the four articles we read from this week, as well as the documentaries, Reel Injuns and In Whose Honor?.You may also do additional research online to support your argument. Structure:Your primary post should include an introductionLinks to an external site. that introduces the topic and ends with a clearly worded, 1-2 sentence thesis statement. Links to an external site. Each supporting paragraph (there should be at least 3) should begin with a strong topic sentence Links to an external site.and should incorporate evidence, including direct quotations from the short stories as needed to support your argument. Direct quotations should be incorporated using the quotation sandwich method Links to an external site.and proper MLA in-text citations. Links to an external site.The post should also contain a strong conclusion. Links to an external site.
Free up your time by getting your academic assignments done faster- without compromising on quality!
Custom Academic Papers
100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Customized to your instructions!
1-2 pageMLA format with in-text citationMake sure you have a
Our Service Charter
- Professional & Expert Writers: Solving Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
- Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have 5+ years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
- Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by us are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
- Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Solving Essays is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
- Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
- 24/7 Customer Support: At Solving Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all our customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.